Lock State v2.00.0b
Lock State provides an on screen display to indicate the states of the NumLock, CapsLock and ScrollLock keys.
- Shows key states via a display in the lower right corner.
- Has optional indicator sound, so you will know if a state changes accidentally.
- Can lock the current state of each key.
- States can be saved on exit, and restored the next time Lock State is launched.
- Color scheme and behavior can be broadly customized.
- Portable, can run from removable media and makes no changes to the host system.
- Open source, written in AutoHotkey (http://www.ahkscript.org).
- Windows XP +