Lock State v1.00.1b
Lock State sits in the system tray and displays the status of the Lock keys, ie Num Lock, Caps Lock and Scroll Lock.
- Displays the current status of the Lock keys via the tray icon.
- Can individually freeze the current state of Lock keys.
- Customizable tray icons.
- Includes several alternate icon sets.
- Portable, can run from removable media and makes no changes to the host system.
- Open source, written in AutoHotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com).
- Windows 2000/XP (untested on Vista and Win7).