Key Catcher v1.00.3b
Key Catcher records keyboard and mouse activity. This may be useful when you want to know what your computer is doing while you are away. Or you can use it to help recover work lost due to crash or other malfunction.
- Monitors most common keys and key combinations.
- Can optionally record mouse activity.
- Writes activity to log.txt in the application folder.
- Customizable tray icons.
- Portable, can run from removable media and makes no changes to the host system.
- Open source, written in AutoHotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com).
- Windows 2000/XP (untested on Vista and Win7).
- A keyboard and mouse.