Took me long enough but I finally go around to overhauling Lock State. This new version is completely rewritten, with a new interface and several new features. Have a look.
I have re uploaded the Vigenere+ zip file. I discovered a small error in the documentation and decided to go ahead and correct it. Since the only change was a single word in one file I have opted not in increment the version number. Frankly it would be silly to do so.
Today I found out I DO NOT have cancer. And on the way home I picked up a bag of celebratory junk food. I am counting it a good day.
I am proud to present, a new script example! (applause applause applause)...
Yeah, I know. Not much to get that excited over, but it's all I got, right now.